Monday, July 13, 2009

home sweet home

When time and weather permit this is where I love to be....out on the deck sipping a rum coke!

Here's a glimpse into my little world. For the past 5 years I haven't seen much of my home as I've been working overseas in the Russian Far East, Barbados in the Caribbean and then Baker Lake, Nunavut. I love to sit out on the top deck where the views of Kootenay Lake are just so wonderful. I have 10 beautiful acres of mostly treed land and some fruit trees that provide organic pears, apples, peaches and plums. There's even a huge blackberry bush that provides me with delicious pies.

my groovy little pad!



so....thats where I kick back and chill after weeks or months away from home.

1 comment:

Bludshotiiiiis said...

today is a beautiful hot day(30C)and I'm sitting on the top deck with wireless laptop watching the sailboats and thinking maybe its time to get my boat in the water.Its been on dry land for 5 years...wonder if it would float?